- Replacement Reverb Tank for 9AB3C1B
- Solid, Sturdy Construction
- Long (16 ¾") 3 Spring Unit , Long Decay (2.75 to 4.0 seconds)
- Input Impedance 10 Ohms, Output Impedance 2575 Ohms
- Input Insulated/Output Grounded
- Horizontal, Open Side Down Mounting Plane
Compatible Amps Include: Select Fender® ,Hughes&Kettner, Marshall™, Ampeg, Crate, Mesa Boogie, Guytron, Rocktron, DOD, Summit Audio, and Smokey amp models plus others.
The MOD Reverb Tanks are high quality upgrade units. Some of the major differences between the MODs and other reverb tanks are that the Transducers are wired directly to their respective RCA jacks as opposed to current production tanks where Transducers are connected by a detachable plug to their respective RCA jacks. This makes the tanks less receptive to any outside interference. The original Hammond Accutronics tanks from the 1960s were also wired directly to their respective RCA jacks. In addition very close attention has been paid to the spacing and size of the lamination of the Transducers resulting in a more vintage like tone.