(60/40 Rosin Core) - ..031" or .050" Diameter, 1 lb Spool, contains lead alloy.
Kester 44 Rosin Flux is an activated rosin formula for use in flux-cored solder wire. Kester 44 Rosin Flux has virtually dominated the field of activated rosin core solders for well over four decades.
An outstanding performance feature of this flux is the “instant-action” wetting behavior. The high mobility and fast-spreading action of this flux results in more reliable production line soldering.
- Classified as ROM1 per J-STD-004
- Excellent solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
- High activity RA formulation
- Industry standard RA cored wire for decades
- Alloy: Sn60 Pb40
- Core Type: 3.3% Flux (66)
- Diameter: 0.031 or 0.051
- Flux Designator: ROM1
- Flux Formula: 44
- Flux Type: Rosin, Activated (RA)
- Melting Range (°F / °C): 361-374°F / 183-190°C
- RoHS Info: Contains Lead
- Weight (lb): 1