Speakers & Components
Speakers. The last opportunity to modify your tone. Unlike hi-fi speakers which attempt to create sounds that are true to the musical source fed them, guitar speakers impart their own tone. Your amp/cabinet pretty much determines three things about what speaker to select; speaker size, impedance and power rating. (See our tech corner article on Speaker Impedance, Power Handling and Wiring). But the tone is up to you! Speaker replacement is probably the easiest mod you can perform.
Recone Kit - Celestion, For G12 Blue Guitar Speaker
Original Celestion Guitar Speaker Recone Kit. For 12" Celestion G12 Alnico Blue (our SKU's P-A-G12-8 and P-A-G12-15)
Speaker - Celestion, 15", FTR15-4080F, 600W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, FTR15-4080F, 15 in., 8 ohm Features:
- 15" ferrite woofer provides 600Wrms power handling (AES Standard) and 97dB sensitivity
- 4" high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Flexirol TM surround for greater excursion control
- Low frequency response, down to 35Hz
- Smart chassis design minimises acoustic distortion
- Specially treated weather-resistant cone
Recone Kit - Celestion, for CF1840JD, 8Ω
Special Order ItemCelestion Speaker Repair Kit for CF1840JD, P-A-T5863
Speaker - Jensen® Jets, 12", Electric Lightning, 70W
A modern, authoritatively voiced speaker, the Electric Lighting exhibits punchy, fast basses and crystal-clear highs, with a slightly throaty midrange. It covers well the ‘super cleans’ and ‘super overdrive’ tones typical of the most contemporary pop and rock music, up to the most extreme hi-gain, detuned or baritone applications.
Speaker - Eminence® Redcoat, 12", The Wizard, 75W, 8 Ω
Special Order ItemLead/rhythm guitar 12" British speakers. Very articulate, but with a hint of grit. Nice sustain and exceptionally good tight bottom. Cross between Private Jack and The Governor
Out of Stock
Speaker - Celestion, 2", AN2075 Compact Array, 20 watts
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, AN2075 Compact Array, 2 in., 8 ohm Features:
- Compact and lightweight, full-range neodymium loudspeakers
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques used for acoustic, mechanical and electromagnetic modelling
- Ideal for applications such as portable line arrays where actively controlled wavefront (beam steering) is used
- Delivers wider dispersion to higher frequencies than many equivalent compact, full-range drivers on the market
- Chassis purpose designed for maximum free air movement, with square mounting frame to facilitate close coupling of multiple units
- Stiff and light aluminium cone remains rigid to higher frequencies, delivering a smoother response in the critical listening band
- Half roll elastomer surround provides damping for unwanted resonances and sustained centring control at extremes of excursion
- Designed to be weather resistant for outdoor applications
Out of Stock
Speaker - Celestion, 12", F12-X200, 200W, 8Ω
The F12-X200 is Celestion’s answer to the growing trend of full-range flat-response speakers. The F12-X200 provides a massive 200W power rating. Celestion’s decades of experience in speaker construction shines in this unique design that offers neutral voicing while maintaining the feel and response of a Celestion guitar speaker.
Diaphragm - Celestion, PETP for CDX1-17
Special Order ItemCelestion PETP diaphragm for CDX1-17 compression drivers
Speaker - Jensen® Vintage Ceramic, 8", C8R, 25W
The C8R is the little gem in the Jensen Vintage series. It delivers a solid compact tone that defies its size. Extremely versatile, it finds application in small home and student amplifiers; but with a microphone in front, it is capable of transferring on tape some of the biggest tones ever. Not by chance, the vintage Fender® Champ® amplifiers produced with the C8R speaker are treasured by many players as a great studio tool.
Speaker - Eminence® American, 12", Delta 12, 400W, 8 Ω
American Standard Series 12" speaker. Recommended for professional audio as a mid-bass or woofer (with high-pass filter) in vented enclosures.
Speaker - Celestion, 10", NTR10-2520E, 250W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, NTR10-2520E, 10", 8Ω.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", G12-H150 Redback, 150W
Special Order ItemThe G12H-150 Redback has been created for players who are looking for extreme power handling but refuse to compromise on great tone. Rated at a gargantuan 150-watts, the Redback is constructed with a supersized 2-inch voice coil and features the heaviest G12 magnet. The result is a guitar speaker that sounds 100% Celestion in character, yet is primed to withstand a pummeling from a 100-watt head all by itself, and still come back for more.The Redback proves that you no longer need to choose between power and tone. With a tight, well-controlled low end, detailed midrange and more relaxed treble.
Speaker - Jensen® Vintage Alnico, 12", P12N, 50W, no bell
The AlNiCo P12N is surely one of the most iconic Jensen speakers of the late ‘50s. Visually impressive because of the big bell cover on the magnet, it is the highest powered 12” speaker in the range. Among others, the P12N was used in the high-end amps of the time such as the Fender® Tweed Twin. Crystal clear in the treble range with transparent mids and powerful but tight bass, it is the “King of Clean Tones”.
Speaker - Celestion, 12", G12T Hot 100, 100W
With a massive 100W power rating, this speaker sits perfectly in high-power or hybrid amplifiers. It voices a modern sound with a big bass presence.
Recone Kit - Celestion, For Vintage 30 Guitar Speaker
Original Celestion Guitar Speaker Recone Kit. For 12" Celestion Vintage 30 (P-A-VINT30-8) This English-made cone works in all new-production Vintage 30s.
Speaker - Celestion, 1", CDX1-1730, 40W, 8Ω, flange
Special Order ItemNeodymium magnet compression driver, flange version
- 1" exit, neodymium magnet compression driver with 1.75" edgewound copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 40Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 110dB sensitivity
- Designed with Sound CastleTM clamping to ensure uniform pressure on diaphragm assembly for reduced acoustic distortion
- One piece PETP film diaphragm and surround
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis (FEA) tools used to create a very light weight, high powered compression driver
Speaker - Jensen® Jets, 12", Nighthawk, 75W
The Nighthawk – together with its Neo sibling, the Tornado Stealth 65 – is the only Jensen speaker fit with a 44mm (1 ¾”) voice coil. We selected this unique voice coil size as it is one of the key factors for a true rock-oriented tonal character. The Nighthawk lends itself greatly to any kind of classic and modern rock including focused, bright cleans, pushed crunch chords and singing lead tones.
Speaker - Jensen® Jets, 12", Tornado Classic, 100W
The Tornado 100 is the first Jensen Jet speaker loaded with the 2nd Generation Neodymium magnet design that has since been extended to the Tornado Stealth line. The Tornado speakers are voiced similarly to AlNiCo speakers, unlocking their full tone potential. The Tornado 100 is an evenly-balanced speaker: clear, smooth, and well-defined with a solid, powerful bass range. Excellent dynamic range and headroom make the Tornado Classic 100 eminently versatile, from clean to crunch and lead tones. It is designed to suit open back, closed back, and ported cabinets.
Supertweeter - Eminence®, APT:80, 35W, 8Ω, 80˚ Conical Dispersion
Supertweeter - APT 50 Driver (P-A-APT50-8) with APT 80S Horn (P-A-APT80S)
Speaker - Celestion, 1", CDX1-1445, 20W, 16Ω, flange
Special Order ItemFerrite magnet compression driver, suitable for 2-way and 3-way systems. Flange version.
- 1" exit lightweight and compact ferrite magnet compression driver with 1.4" copper clad aluminium voice coil
- 20Wrms power handling (AES standard) and 106dB sensitivity
- One piece PETP diaphragm and surround
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) used to optimise both magnet and acoustic design
- Suitable for 2-way and 3-way systems
Speaker - Jensen® Vintage Neo, 12", N12K, 100W, 8 Ω
The N12K was developed in conjunction with Fender® as the speaker for the new Fender® Tone Master™ Deluxe Reverb® and Twin Reverb®. It delivers the closest sound, character and dynamic feel of the classic Jensen C12K with half the weight, thanks to the exclusive Jensen Neodymium magnet design (the same magnet used in the Tornado series). The N12K delivers a warm, full bodied tone with remarkable headroom and just the right amount of brilliance and sparkle.
Recone Kit - Celestion, for FTR18-4080HDX, 8Ω
Special Order ItemCelestion Speaker Repair Kit for FTR18-4080HDX, P-A-T5602
Speaker - Celestion, 10", G10M Greenback, 30W
The 10" that thinks it's a 12". This speaker was developed to recapture the legendary sound of Celestion's 1970s 10s - a 10" speaker with a surprisingly meaty tone. Low in output but with the weighty low-end balance of a 12", the G10 Greenback features a complex, creamy mid-range and smooth, vintage top-end. Presented with overdrive distortion, it displays a well balanced crunch.
Speaker - Eminence® Pro, 12", Delta Pro 12A, 400W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemProfessional Series 12" speaker. A high power pro audio woofer by design that guitar players have found useful for ultra clean, very neutral tone. You get out what you put in with loads of warmth and fullness.
Out of Stock