StripBoard - Single Sided, 3.04” x 1.55”, 0.1” Spacing, Phenolic Board
Stripboard made with a phenolic substrate. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common. This stripboard features standard 0.1” (2.54mm) spacing. The board has a 30x15 grid (15 strips) and easily fits into 1590BB style enclosures and larger vintage-style fuzz enclosures. Each strip is gold coated making soldering easier than most protoboards and also ensures a long shelf life.
- High-quality 1.6mm phenolic circuit board
- Gold coated strips
- 30 x 15 holes (15 strips)
- 3.04” x 1.55”
For modern versions of this board, see P-PC-STD1-1-X.
Looking for projects? See our Stripboard projects in our Layouts & Build Guides section for ideas.
|Packaging Dimensions||3.051 in. × 1.566 in. × 0.063 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.013 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Capacitor - Illinois, 50V, Axial Lead Electrolytic
- Potentiometer - Song Huei, Linear, 9mm, Tall
- Capacitor - Mod® Electronics, Aluminum Electrolytic, 105°C, Axial Lead
- Panel - Eurorack Blanks, Reversible Black / Aluminum, 1.6mm
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, 16mm
- Resistors - 2 Watt, Metal Oxide, Power