StripBoard - Single Sided, 3.04” x 1.55”, Vintage Spacing, Phenolic Board
Stripboard made with a phenolic substrate. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common. This stripboard features a 0.15” vintage spacing. This spacing is great for vintage-style builds and more easily accommodates axial capacitors and other larger sized vintage parts like resistors and transistors. The board has a 20x10 grid (10 strips) and easily fits into 1590BB style enclosures and larger vintage-style fuzz enclosures. Each strip is gold coated making soldering easier than most protoboards and also ensures a long shelf life.
- High-quality 1.6mm phenolic circuit board
- Gold coated strips
- 20 x 10 holes (10 strips)
- 3.04” x 1.55”
For modern versions of this board, see P-PC-STD15-1-X.
Looking for projects? See our Wide Stripboard projects in our Layouts & Build Guides section for ideas.
|Packaging Dimensions||3.051 in. × 1.566 in. × 0.063 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.0154 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistor - PR02, Vishay BC, 2 Watt, Power Metal Film
- Capacitor - Vishay BC, Aluminum Electrolytic, 021 ASM Series, Axial Lead
- Capacitor - Kemet, R82 Series, Polyester, 5mm Spacing
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, 16mm
- Capacitor - 50V, Ceramic Disc, ± 10%
- Standoffs - 0.18", plastic with adhesive backing