Tool - Slotted Nut Driver, for Qingpu Jacks
Simple and easy to use nut driving tool for the slotted nuts found on Qingpu jacks that are commonly used in Eurorack modules. The tool anchors into the sleeve of the jack ensuring no slippage when in use, protecting the faceplate from accidental damage. The two grip holes are cut to the size of M2.5 and M3 hex nuts and can be used in a pinch to tighten nuts of those sizes, or to hang your tool on a keyring!
One side of the tool works with Mod "Top Brass" nuts (W-QP-NUT-BRASS) and slotted W-QP-NUT-K nuts used on W-QP-518MA, W-QP-419GR, and W-QP-518MA-BM. The other side works with slotted W-QP-NUT-PJ-R nuts used on W-QP-PJ3410. Either side will work with Befaco Bananuts for 3.5mm jacks (W-BNUT-X). The nut driving tool is made of steel.
|Packaging Dimensions||1.115 in. × 1.195 in. × 0.033 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.005 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Dress Nut - Befaco, Bananuts, for 3.5mm Jacks
- 3.5mm Jack - Qingpu, Eurorack, Mono, Switched Tip, PC Mount
- Logo - Marshall, white script, replacement for amplifiers
- Wire - 22 AWG Stranded Core, PVC, 600V, 50 Foot Roll
- Nut - Knurled, for mounting Qingpu 3.5mm jacks
- Washer - Flat, for use on Qingpu Jacks
Fits tightly, works well! Thin steel though so it will bend if you try to over-tighten.
Looks like it will work great. I don't need it yet, but have in the past.