Cutters - Xcelite, Relieved Tapered Head
- Relieved tapered head-flush cutter
- Allows use between closely spaced components
- Features blue cushion grips
Hex Key Set - Allen®, Long Arm, 13 Piece, SAE
High quality set of long arm SAE hex keys from Allen®. This set includes 13 keys in a hinged holder for easy storage.
Bulb solder-off - Weller, for removing solder
Removes melted solder by suction. Facilitates accurate printed circuit repair and cleaning. Begin by squeezing, then hold over the solder to be removed and release the bulb to allow the solder to be sucked into the bulb. This method of solder removal is very basic and inexpensive. The bulb takes up very little space in your tool kit. Made in Taiwan.
Generator - Lodestar, RF Signal generator
Compact solid state RF signal generator designed for the hobbyist, service bench and technical instruction. The generator is most suited for checking and aligning the IF circuit and tuners in AM, FM, and TVs. 100 kHz to 150 MHz in 6 bands and up to 450 MHz on third harmonics.
- Wide frequency range- 100 Khz to 150 MHz
- With 1 KHz oscillator purpose of modulation
- High Stability
- Output control- 0dB/-20dB/-40dB and fine adjuster
- Frequency accuracy + or - 5%
- RF output- 100mV rms appx. (up to 35MHz unloaded)
- Output control- High-low switch, fine adjust
- Audio output 1 KHz min., 2V rms
- Modulation: Internal: 1 KHz (AM) 30% appx., External: 50 Hz ~ 20 KHz at <1V rms input
Punch - Greenlee, Chassis, for punching round holes
Round hole punches for use in mild steel up to 16 gauge. Make professional chassis punches on your projects. Absolutely no returns unless punch is defective!
Starting at $75.75
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Mini, 6 pieces
Package of 66-Piece Mini-driver Kit. Features:
- Miniature version of compact convertible set. for precise detail work.
- Mini-drivers consist of jeweler's type and Phillips® screwdriver blades.
- Molded in color-coded plastic handles.
- Contains a black torque amplifier handle.
- Furnished in see-through plastic case.
Kit - BusBoard, Junior Genius Blinky Lights Kit
Junior Genius Kits are built for experimentation, learning and fun! Experience the joy of seeing your first LED light up. The Blinky Lights Kit leads you through 10 core activities, from a simple LED circuit up to more advanced transistor LED blinky light circuits, using standard parts on a real-world breadboard. Learn about voltage and current by using LEDs, resistors, capacitors and transistors. You'll be able to build circuits using a schematic diagram, and there's plenty of help to get you there. Simple examples make it easy to grasp the basics and 'What's Happening' and 'Things To Try' sections encourage you to dig deeper. You will get valuable assembly and troubleshooting experience as you learn to use a great experimentation tool, the solderless breadboard. Real hands-on experience means greater educational value. This next-generation science kit doesn’t seal the parts into simplified plastic blocks.
Fret File - Diamond, offset, for dressing and shaping frets
Diamond fret file with offset shape for more comfortable fret dressing and improved clearance over the guitar body at high frets. Both full length concave filing grooves (for medium and wide fretwire) uniformly coated with micro industrial diamond particle.
Starting at $66.95
File Set - Needle files, 5 types, for precision work
Package of 5Set of files for precision work.
- half round
- three square (i.e. triangular)
Starting at $15.20
String Cutters - Dunlop, System 65, heavy duty
The Dunlop System 65 String Cutter can cut through any strings. It will cut through .130” thick bass strings just as easily as a .010” guitar string. This is a great tool to keep nearby, easily fitting in a case or gig bag.
Hex Key Set - Allen®, Long Arm, 9 Piece, Metric
High quality set of long arm metric hex keys from Allen®. This set includes 9 keys in a hinged holder for easy storage.
Solder - Kester 48, .031", Flux 66, Lead-free 1 lb Spool
Lead free solder, Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5, 031" diameter, rosin flux, core 66. Kester SAC305 48 Activated Rosin Flux for cored solder wire was developed for lead-free applications to enable soldering of most common metals.
Starting at $80.00
Wire Stripper / Cutter - Xcelite, 6", with Spring and Lock
6" stripper, cutter with spring and lock, cushion grip handles, carded. Features
- Wire cutting and stripping edges conveniently located in front of pivot
- Allows use in tight places
- Needle nose pliers add wire pulling and bending capabilities
- Scissors-action stripper for cleaner, faster and more accurate stripping
- Serrated edge
- Includes work-speeding automatic spring and lock
- Red cushion grip handle provides maximum leverage
- For copper and aluminum wire 10 - 22 AWG
Drill Bit - two step, for installing vintage tuners
Two-step drill bit for drilling two-step holes. HSS material. Can be used to install vintage type tuners.
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Precision, XP600, 6 pieces
Package of 6Electrostatic Discharge Safe. Designed to maximize efficiency and production. Fast turning swivel cap with cavity provides precise centering. Constructed of superior strength materials. Product Features:
- ESD safe to provide protection to ESD sensitive items
- Chrome-molybdenum vanadium steel blades provide superior strength
- Fast turning swivel caps provides optimum control for precise centering
- Black oxide tips for longer wear life
- No-roll handle design keeps drivers from rolling off uneven surfaces
- Storage case provides a home and keeps drivers safe
PadBoard - Double Sided, Plated Holes, 3.94” x 3.15”, Mounting Holes
The PadBoard-2 prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. Features
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 31 x 39 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- Size2 = 100 x 80mm (3.94 x 3.15in), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
Bench-top smoke absorber - Weller, for soldering
Keep those fumes out of your face while soldering with this benchtop smoke absorber.
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Great for workspaces using more active fluxes used with lead-free solder
- Fumes are absorbed by the replaceable carbon-activated filter
- Includes one replacement filter (S-TWSA350F)
- Stand allows the smoke absorber to be adjusted to varying angles
- Fan is quiet and will not add significant noise to the workspace
- ESD safe
- Air Flow Volume: 1370 l/min
- Wattage: 20 watts
Neck Support - 2-Way, for guitar work
2-Way Neck Support for guitars. This natural wood, swing design neck support is great for any guitar shop front counter or repair bench and can be used for inspection or repairs of different sized guitars/basses with ease. No need for separate neck supports when switching between acoustic and electric guitars!
- 2 way adjustable height is compatible with acoustic and electric guitars/basses
- Large (15cmx15cm) square base keeps the guitar stable and steady during repair
- Natural cork used at guitar contact points.
File - Diamond, for Frets, Straight
Double sided diamond fret file. Easily the best choice for fret crowning, diamond files cut in two directions (push and pull) rather than one with no chatter giving you a smoother fret after the crowning process File cutting surface is impregnated with diamonds to give you a smooth cut with long lasting durability.
- Made of solid steel with diamond cutting surface.
- Soft rubber coating on the handle
- 5-3/4” cutting surface
- Double sided to cover different fret sizes
Fret Collars - Dunlop, System 65, for fret polish without taping
Package of 2The Dunlop System 65 Fret Collars include everything you need for a quick fret polish without the need for taping the entire neck. Two sizes of flexible steel collars are included, 0.125 and .080.
Filters - Weller, for bench top smoke absorber
Package of 3For replacement of the filters used in the benchtop smoke absorber S-TWSA350. Package of 3
- Carbon Activated Filters
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Replacement for WSA350 Benchtop Smoke Absorber
Wire Stripper / Cutter - Xcelite, 5", with Cushion Grip Handle
5" wire stripper & cutter with cushion grip handles. Features:
- Cuts and strips both solid and stranded wire cleanly, neatly.
- Adjustable screw stop for different wire sizes.
- Hardened with ground blades.
- Red plastic-coated cushion grip provides maximum leverage.
- Strips 8AWG - 22AWG wire.
Fret Slot Cleaning Saws - 45 degree, pencil grip
Fret slot cleaning saw with 45 degree angle and pencil grip.
Radius Gauges - Notched, stainless steel
Package of 4Solid, high quality stainless steel radius gauges, notched version. Use during fingerboard/fret shaping to accurately measure your progress and eliminate mistakes. Can also be used when shaping a nut/saddle or when setting string radius at the bridge. Great for working on compound radius necks. This is an essential tool for a luthier/tech’s bench. Narrow gauges are used for measuring at the nut to the 7th fret, while the wide gauges are used for measuring at the 7th and higher numbered frets.
- Gauge 1+2 has 7.25", 9.5", 10", and 12" radiuses
- Gauge 3+4 has 14", 15", 16", and 20" radiuses
- Notched version great for taking measurements with strings on
- Set of 4