Output to Line, Matching or Bridging
- Deep-drawn steel case with tin plated finish, with two convenient 6-32 mounting studs with mounting hardware.
- Sealed case and wax potted core internally for stable characteristics and long life.
- Wide frequency response +/- 0.5 db max. from 20 Hz. to 20 Khz. (except units over 5K ohms impedance, may be down 1 db @ 20 Khz.)
- Insertion loss of apx. 1 db.
- Maximum power level +15 dbm. with specified characteristics, or higher levels with reduced low frequency performance.
- Distortion is apx. 1.5% @ 20 Hz. under full power.
- Electrostatic shield between pri. & sec. connected to the green lead.
- Humbucking construction
- Balanced split windings on pri. & sec. for circuit versatility. Primary may be used as a secondary and vice versa for impedance matching.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Shipping weight 0.4 lb. (0.18 kg).