|Application:||P.P. Plates to Line|
Single plate requires parallel feed. When operating at impedances below nominal, power capability is lower and the frequency spectrum is shifted downward, conversely, at higher impedances power capability and frequency spectrum will be shifted upward.
- Deep-drawn steel case with tin plated finish, with two convenient 6-32 mounting studs with hardware.
- Hermetically sealed for stable characteristics and long life. Header has nine 0.22" long solder pins.
- Frequency response +/- 0.5 db max. from 50 Hz. to 15 Khz.
- Insertion loss of apx. 1 db.
- Maximum power level +15 dbm. (except 841, 842 & 844 which are +20 dbm) with specified characteristics, or higher levels with reduced low frequency performance.
- Electrostatic shield between pri. & sec. connected to terminal 9.
- Humbucking construction
- Balanced split windings on pri. & sec. for circuit versatility. Primary may be used as a secondary and vice versa for impedance matching.
- Overall dimensions 1.75" (44.5 mm) wide x 1.25" (31.8 mm) deep x 2.56" (65 mm) high max.