|Application:||Dynamic MIC or Voice Coil to Grid|
- Electrostatic shield between primary & secondary
- Deep-drawn steel case with tin plated finish, with two convenient 6-32 mounting studs with hardware.
- Hermetically sealed for stable characteristics and long life. Header has nine 0.22" long solder pins.
- Frequency response +/- 0.5 db max. from 50 Hz. to 15 Khz.
- Insertion loss of apx. 1 db.
- Maximum power level +15 dbm. (except 841, 842 & 844 which are +20 dbm) with specified characteristics, or higher levels with reduced low frequency performance.
- Electrostatic shield between pri. & sec. connected to terminal 9.
- Humbucking construction
- Balanced split windings on pri. & sec. for circuit versatility. Primary may be used as a secondary and vice versa for impedance matching.
- Overall dimensions 1.75" (44.5 mm) wide x 1.25" (31.8 mm) deep x 2.56" (65 mm) high max.