|Dual Primary:||115 VAC, 125 VAC, 60 Hz.|
|A.C. high Voltage Secondary RMS:||550V.C.T. @ 104mA|
|Filament Winding #1||5 V @ 2 A|
|Filament Winding #2||6.3 V @ 3 A|
- Enclosed, 4 hole, chassis mount.
- Minimum 6" long leads.
- Units can be run full wave bridge or full wave C.T.
- Class A insulation (105 degrees C).
- Hi-Pot test of 2,000V RMS.
- Conservative designs - CSA certified (209651).
- NOTE: A production "running change" has been made to the primary winding - effective with August 2009 production.
Choice #1 (115 VAC Input): For those customers who need the 115V input - nothing has changed - simply use the White & Gray wires and tape the Black wire (see above schematic). Choice #2 (125 VAC Input): For those customers who are seeing too high a secondary voltage due to higher primary line voltages (roughly 125V input) - use the White & Black wire and tape the gray wire Caution: NEVER connect power to BOTH the GRAY & BLACK wire - instantaneous destruction of the transformer will result!