Developed in response to requests from RCA Radiola III-A collectors. The original transformers are usually found with open" windings due to the fine wire and high turns usedcoupled with age. This is a universal replacement type - it will replace any of the three audio transformers used (1st audio driver2nd audio-phase splitter stage or output transformer)by correctly connectiong the 5 lugs. A pin out and connection diagram is included. The cases from the old transformer will fit this new unit. The terminal board is a duplicate of the original.
- Primary: 4000 turns
- #41 wire (lugs 4 & 2)
- Secondary: 12000 turns C.T.
- #41 wire (lugs 5 & 1lug 3 is C.T. connection)
- Termination: Solder lugs on a 1 ¾" x 1" terminal board with 4-5" connecting leads
- Size: 1-⅞" long x 1-11/16" wide x 1-⅜" deep
- Lamination Core Size: ⅝" x ½"
- Weight: 7 oz.