Transformer - Hammond, Universal Single Ended, 25 W, 100 mA max DC bias
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use (not Hi-Fi), in single ended, tube output circuits.
- Frequency response: 100 Hz. - 15 Khz at full rated power (+/- 1db max. - ref. 1 Khz).
- For full frequency response (20 Hz. to 20 Khz.) - see our 1627-1642 series.
- For push-pull output use, see our 125 series.
- Open style with minimum 12" long primary & secondary leads.
- All sizes use butt stacked cores (using 29M6 steel) with an air gap, to reduce D.C. core saturation.
- Primary impedance range from 2,500 to 10,000 Ohms.
- Secondary impedance range from 4 to 32 Ohms.