Transformer - Output, 5W, 5k & 8k Primary Options, Upgrade for Fender® Champ
Output transformer upgrade for the Fender® part numbers 125A35A, 125A3A, and 022905 as used in the:
- Bronco (AA764, AB764, Blackface, Silverface)
- Champ (Tweed, 5C1, 5E1, 5F1, AA764, Blackface, Silverface, Vibro Blackface)
- Harvard (6G10)
- Princeton (Tweed, 5B2, 5C2, 5D2, 5E2, 5F2, 5F2A)
This upgraded transformer features both 4 ohm and 8 ohm taps on the secondary. The primary has two impedance options for lower voltage (5K) and higher voltage (8k) models.
|Amplifier Type||Single Ended|
|Item Height||1.7 in.|
|Item Length||2.88 in.|
|Item Width||1.725 in.|
|Mounting Hole Center to Center A||2.375 in.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||0.25 x 0.16 in.|
|Primary||5 kΩ / 8 kΩ|
|Secondary||4 Ω / 8 Ω|
|Packaging Dimensions||1.9 in. × 1.73 in. × 1.71 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.638 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Capacitor - Mod® Electronics, Aluminum Electrolytic, 105°C, Axial Lead
- Capacitor - 500V, Silver Mica, ± 5%
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Film, 5% tolerance
- Transformer - Power, 120V Primary, 325/275V / 6.3VCT / 5V Secondary, for Fender® Champ
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, 3/8" Bushing
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Metal Film, 1% tolerance
Nice replacement transformer for a new Fender Champ clone build. Tubes and more always has been a great supplier for my needs. If they don’t have it on hand, they usually have a quick turnaround restock and in todays delivery debacle seems to have weathered the storm.
If you’re hard-pressed on money this is a decent low cost output transformer for single-ended amplifiers, the off center 5k tap can be used as a screen grid tap for ultralinear operation.