Transformers & Chokes
Choke - One Electron, Audio, PRC-1, for Shunt Feed SE Output
The PRC-1 audio choke from One Electron was designed for shunt-feed single-ended output applications, but is also useful where quality inductive loads are needed or as high-quality filter chokes.
Transformer - Hammond, Output, replacement for Vox
- Replacements for Vox Amps
- Designed for drop in replacement of original units.
- Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
- Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock "tone".
Starting at $95.44
Transformer - Hammond, Low Voltage / Filament, Open, 18 VCT
- Open style, chassis mount transformers with a 115V 60Hz or 50/60Hz primary and an 18V center tapped secondary.
Starting at $7.94
Transformer - Hammond, Low Voltage / Filament, Open, 80 VCT
Open style, chassis mount transformers with a 115V 60Hz primary and an 80V center tapped secondary.
Transformer - Marshall, Power, 50 W, for JCM 900
Genuine Marshall™ 50 watt power transformer for JCM900.
Transformer - Fender, Power, for Deluxe Reverb 120V
Genuine Fender power transformer designed for use in the ‘65 Deluxe Reverb as well as the ‘68 Deluxe. Made to original fender specifications. 120V Primary
Transformer - Hammond, Isolation / plug & receptacle
- Primary 115VAC, 50 / 60 Hz., Secondary 115VAC
- Provides complete circuit isolation.
- Electrostatic shield between primary & secondary to greatly attenuate surges and noise.
- Hi-pot tested to 2 KV RMS.
- Circuit breaker in primary.
- Standard 3-wire, grounded plug & receptacle.
- Input (primary) connected to 5 foot long cord & standard North American plug (NEMA 5-15P).
- Output (secondary) connected to 1 foot long "pig tail" cord, 3-wire, standard North American grounded receptacle (NEMA 5-15R).
- North American Mark of Safety - C UL & UL listed (File #E211544)
- Indoor use only
- Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency
Starting at $87.42
Transformer - Hammond, Toroidal Power, 12V / 24V secondary
Dual 117/234 VAC primary, 50/60 Hz. operation. 24 V series, 12 V parallel secondary.
Starting at $45.84
Transformer - Fender®, Power, for Tone Master
Fender® Original Tone Master Power Transformer. Equivalent to #026477.
Transformer - Hammond, Power, Low voltage, 16V/3A
- Size: 48 VA
- Dual Primary: 117 VAC, 234VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Secondary VAC RMS Series: 16V @ 3 A
- Secondary VAC RMS Parallel: 8V @ 6 A
- Primary 117/234 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Dual secondaries
- Secondaries can be used as; a center tapped secondary, parallel connected or used individually
- Units are designed for use with all windings engaged.
- Open style.
- Minimum 6" long leads.
- Dual bobbin design - no electrostatic shield required.
- Class B insulation (130 degrees, C) for extra pr
Transformer - Hammond, Low Voltage / Filament, Open, 12 V no tap
Special Order ItemOpen style, chassis mount transformers with a 117V 50/60Hz primary and a 12V secondary.
Starting at $11.27
Transformer - Hammond, Audio Interstage, 5 Watt
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use in push-pull or phase inverter tube driver circuits.
- Should not be used for single ended applications. They have no gap for DC bias current present in SE mode.
- Open style with minimum 5" long primary leads.
- Minimum frequency response 150 Hz. - 15 Khz (+/- 1db max. ref. 1 Khz.) at full rated power.
- Core material is Grain Oriented Silicon Steel.
Starting at $38.60