Transformers & Chokes
Transformer - Hammond, Toroidal Power, 60V / 120V secondary
Dual 117/234 VAC primary, 50/60 Hz. operation. 120 V series, 60 V parallel secondary.
Starting at $85.10
Transformer - Fender®, Output, 50 W, 2 Ω
Fender® Original '59 Bassman Reissue output transformer. Equivalent to #036485.
Choke - Hammond, replacement for Marshall amps
- Designed for drop in replacement of original units.
- Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
- Inductances measured at rated D.C. current.
- Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock "tone".
- Units are vacuum impregnated with polyurethane varnish for quiet and long life operation.
Starting at $22.14
Transformer - Hammond, Microphone Splitter Transformers
Studio Grade Impedance Matching, 1140 Series. Designed with Nickel alloy cores for high performance and Wide Bandwidth. Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ±0.35 dB, (ref. @ 1 kHz). Low distortion at levels up to +27 dBu @ 20 Hz. Excellent Shielding – Mu Metal enclosures
Starting at $59.11
Transformer - Hammond, Universal Push-Pull
- Designed for general purpose or replacement use in push-pull tube output circuits. (For single ended use, see our 125 SE series - optimized for single ended tube output circuits).
- Frequency response: 150 Hz. - 15 Khz (± 1db max. ref. 1 Khz).
- Open style with minimum 5" long primary leads, secondary solder lugs for convenient secondary connections.
- Tables provided with transformer listing 90 pre-calculated impedance ratios.
Starting at $36.82