Transformers & Chokes
Transformer - Hammond, Toroidal Power, 117V / 234V secondary
Dual 117/234 VAC primary, 50/60 Hz. operation. 234 V series, 117 V parallel secondary.
Starting at $48.51
Transformer - Fender®, Reverb, for Pro Reverb
Original Fender® reverb driver for Pro Reverb. Replacement for #037099. Warning: Not all amplifier models of the same name use the same transformer model. Please make sure the amplifier transformer which you are replacing has a Fender number matching the equivalent Fender transformer number listed here.
Power Transformer - Hammond, 115V, 28VCT
Special Order Item
- Both series operate on 50/60 Hz current
- Low profile, split bobbin design.
- Dual winding secondaries, non-concentrically wound
- Units are designed so that all windings must be used
- Low primary to secondary coupling - no electrostatic shield required.
- High insulation - Hipot of 2,500V RMS.
- Class B insulation - 130 degrees C.
- c UL us recognized
Starting at $8.38
Transformer - Hammond, Direct Box Transformer
Studio Grade Impedance Matching, 1140 Series. Designed with Nickel alloy cores for high performance and Wide Bandwidth. Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ±0.35 dB, (ref. @ 1 kHz). Low distortion at levels up to +27 dBu @ 20 Hz. Excellent Shielding – Mu Metal enclosures