Transistor - J201, JFET, N-Channel, MMBFJ201 Presoldered TO-92 Adapter
Surface mount MMBFJ201 JFETs presoldered to TO-92 adapter boards. Use wire, clipped component leads, or pin headers to easily attach these adapters to PCBs using TO-92 footprints for J201s. These JFETs can be found in many effects pedals, synthesizers, and other projects. The J201 / MMBFJ201 is an N-Channel general purpose amplifier JFET. This device is designed primarily for low level audio and general purpose applications with high impedance signal sources.
The pinout is marked on the PCB and is DSG when facing the component side.
|Drain-Source Current at Vgs=0||1 mA|
|Gate-Source Breakdown Voltage||-40 V|
|Gate-Source Cutoff Voltage||-1.5 V|
|Max. Operating Temperature||+150 C|
|Min. Operating Temperature||-55 C|
|Package||SOT-23 to TO-92 Adapter|
|Power Dissipation||350 mW|
|Packaging Dimensions||0.322 in. × 0.281 in. × 0.102 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.0024 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 1/4 Watt, Metal Film, 1% tolerance
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, Right Angle, 16mm
- Diode - 1N5817, Schottky, High Switching Speed
- Chassis Box - 1590N1 / 125B, Diecast, 4.77" x 2.58" x 1.41"
- Capacitor - Kemet, R82 Series, Polyester, 5mm Spacing