This family of fixed voltage regulators are monolithic integrated circuits capable of driving loads in excess of 1.0 A. These three–terminal regulators employ internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe–area compensation.
Although designed primarily as a fixed voltage regulator, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltages and currents. This series of devices can be used with a series–pass transistor to boost output current capability at the nominal output voltage.
- Output Voltage 15V
- Output Current in Excess of 1.0 A
- No External Components Required
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
- Output Transistor Safe–Area Compensation