Ultimate Fret Board Polishing System - Lizard Spit
Designed to polish all types of fret wire.
- 24 × polish pads
- 2 × fretboard guards
- 1 × finishing cloth
Remove all strings from instrument. Wear latex or rubber gloves. Place fret board guard on fret. Rub polish pad back and forth to polish fret 10 to 15 times per fret. Pad will collect black oxidation. Polish all frets in this fashion. Use all sides of polish pad. Use finishing cloth to buff fret to shine. Polish has sealer for longer fret shine.
|Packaging Dimensions||3.75 in. × 3.25 in. × 1.195 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.1124 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Feeler Gauge - 20 Sizes, for measuring gaps / clearance
- Wire - Gavitt, Cloth, 22AWG Stranded, Top Coat Pre-Tinned
- Bridge - Hipshot, 4 String KickAss™, for Bass
- Fret Polishing Rubber - Erases Fine Scratches & Marks
- Power String Winder - Duck's Deluxe, color may vary
- Fretboard Conditioner - Lizard Spit, 4 oz.