Wire - Coax, 24AWG, Spiral Shield, 0.138” outer diameter
Sold by the foot
This product is currently out of stock and will be placed on backorder.
High quality spiral shielded wire with a small outer diameter of 0.138 inches. Both the core wire and spiral shield are tinned copper so soldering is easy. The gray outside jacket and blue core insulation have a similar appearance to the type of wire used in vintage pedals such as the Supa Fuzz, Tone Bender, and Zonk Machine. The core wire is 7 strand 24AWG.
|Inner Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Outer Diameter||0.138 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.6 in. × 3.6 in. × 0.3 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.013 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
No questions have been asked about this product.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Film, 5% tolerance
- Capacitor - Mallory, 630V, 150s, Axial Lead
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Linear, 3/8" Bushing
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, 3/8" Bushing
- Capacitor - Illinois, 50V, Axial Lead Electrolytic
- Capacitor - Vishay BC, Aluminum Electrolytic, 021 ASM Series, Axial Lead