Wire Sleeving - Spaghetti, Old-Style, 11 AWG
Sold by the foot
A minimum order of at least 3 is required.
11 AWG White fiberglass sleeving is varnished and closely resembles early style spaghetti.
20 AWG available with part number S-M436W.
This is a coated fiberglass sleeving made by applying a proprietary blend of acrylic polymers to a closely woven electrical grade fiberglass substrate.
This sleeving has excellent electrical, chemical and oil resistance properties, excellent heat stability and flexibility for ease of push-up and recovery. It exhibits excellent resistance to oils, acids and alkalis and solvents. Resistance to fungus and corona is good.
- Class 155 Insulation
- Applicable Specifications: NEMA TF-1 Type 6 | UL 1441 | MIL-I-3190/3, QPL-3190 : Grade A (8000V)
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- Low temperature brittle point -40°C
- Compatible with virtually all electrical grade insulating varnishes and impregnation systems making it ideally suited for leads and crossovers in fractional and integral horsepower motors, dry or oil filled, transformers generators, welding apparatus, relays and moisture sensitive equiment.
- Used extensively in consumer appliances, lighting fixtures, stove, oven and furnace controls as well as relays, breaker panels, switchgear and other commercial and industrial apparatus where high electrical performance and oustanding resistance to mechanical and environmental degradation is required.
- Braid Type: Fiberglass
- Color: Natural
- Gauge: 11 AWG
- Insulation: Acrylic
- Temp Rating: 155°C
- Type: Coated
- Voltage Rating (VAC): 7kV (7000V)
|Color||Our Part Number||UPC/EAN|
|Voltage Rating||Black version||S-M401B||:7 kV|
|White version||S-M401W||7 kV|
|Packaging Dimensions||2.562 in. × 2.126 in. × 0.206 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.006 lbs.|
|S-M401B - Black version||Braid Type||Fiberglass|
|Voltage Rating||:7 kV|
|S-M401W - White version||Braid Type||Fiberglass|
|Voltage Rating||7 kV|
My Project Lists
Questions and Answers
Click each question to see its answers.
1 answers Would two 20awg insulated wires fit inside this ?
Asked by Anonymous on January 20th, 2022.
We were able to fit three 22 AWG wires in this spaghetti sleeving, so depending on the diameter of the insulation, you should, but thicker insulated wire may not work.
1 answers What is the outside diameter of this 11AWG tubing?
Asked by Anonymous on March 17th, 2023.
Good spaghetti! Exactly what I was expecting. Serves the purpose I intended perfectly.
Be nice if you carried other sizes as well, but this was what I needed for now.