Wire Sleeving - Spaghetti, Old-Style, 11 AWG
11 AWG White fiberglass sleeving is varnished and closely resembles early style spaghetti.
20 AWG available with part number S-M436W.
This is a coated fiberglass sleeving made by applying a proprietary blend of acrylic polymers to a closely woven electrical grade fiberglass substrate.
This sleeving has excellent electrical, chemical and oil resistance properties, excellent heat stability and flexibility for ease of push-up and recovery. It exhibits excellent resistance to oils, acids and alkalis and solvents. Resistance to fungus and corona is good.
- Class 155 Insulation
- Applicable Specifications: NEMA TF-1 Type 6 | UL 1441 | MIL-I-3190/3, QPL-3190 : Grade A (8000V)
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- Low temperature brittle point -40°C
- Compatible with virtually all electrical grade insulating varnishes and impregnation systems making it ideally suited for leads and crossovers in fractional and integral horsepower motors, dry or oil filled, transformers generators, welding apparatus, relays and moisture sensitive equiment.
- Used extensively in consumer appliances, lighting fixtures, stove, oven and furnace controls as well as relays, breaker panels, switchgear and other commercial and industrial apparatus where high electrical performance and oustanding resistance to mechanical and environmental degradation is required.
- Braid Type: Fiberglass
- Color: Natural
- Gauge: 11 AWG
- Insulation: Acrylic
- Temp Rating: 155°C
- Type: Coated
- Voltage Rating (VAC): 7kV (7000V)
|Color||Our Part Number||UPC/EAN|
|Voltage Rating||Black version||S-M401B||:7 kV|
|White version||S-M401W||7 kV|
|Packaging Dimensions||2.562 in. × 2.126 in. × 0.206 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||Black version||S-M401B||0.011 lbs.|
|White version||S-M401W||0.0088 lbs.|
|S-M401B - Black version||Braid Type||Fiberglass|
|Voltage Rating||:7 kV|
|S-M401W - White version||Braid Type||Fiberglass|
|Voltage Rating||7 kV|